Ok spent 30 minutes just waiting for someone to answer the phone.Then when I explained that my phone wasnt charging and wouldnt hold a charge she told me to wait for the little charging light to come onto my phone....

OMG for real??? I can definately read much better then you can speak "english." Okay so I explain to her that I know what the icon is and what it means and that although it says "charged," it is in fact not charged. Now it wont turn on at all...keeps vibrating weird. She tells me I have to keep it plugged in four to ten hours to get it to charge...OKay its been plugged into the wall for 6 hours and it has not charged AT ALL.

So this conversation probably took 20 minutes total time of 50 effin minutes now on the phone (not my phone that is free of course...) and she transfers me to (illegible speaking something about technical support) where I get this convenient message in the incredibly low tone that I was completely unable to hear, briefly heard "call back between such and such hours at such and such number" then hung up on...oh yeah that feels sooooo goood after an hour of my effing time AND STILL NO FCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Tracfone Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments