Ok spent 30 minutes just waiting for someone to answer the phone.Then when I explained that my phone wasnt charging and wouldnt hold a charge she told me to wait for the little charging light to come onto my phone....

OMG for real??? I can definately read much better then you can speak "english." Okay so I explain to her that I know what the icon is and what it means and that although it says "charged," it is in fact not charged. Now it wont turn on at all...keeps vibrating weird. She tells me I have to keep it plugged in four to ten hours to get it to charge...OKay its been plugged into the wall for 6 hours and it has not charged AT ALL.

So this conversation probably took 20 minutes total time of 50 effin minutes now on the phone (not my phone that is free of course...) and she transfers me to (illegible speaking something about technical support) where I get this convenient message in the incredibly low tone that I was completely unable to hear, briefly heard "call back between such and such hours at such and such number" then hung up on...oh yeah that feels sooooo goood after an hour of my effing time AND STILL NO FCKING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Tracfone Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

This of 1-800-867-5753 is not the Tracfone Corp. Office Tracfone "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..." Read more Tracfone - Unhappy with new phone battery life un-acceptable which is a moot point as it would not allow outgoing calls after being activated Tracfone "wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more