2.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with Tracfone for too long, only signed up initially because it is less expensive than competitors - I learned-

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Lousy, cheap phone, even worse service, their 'representatives' either speak little to no English (most are in Pakistan!) or if they do they are short, Dead & extremely rude.

Ghastly company! I've had enough of Tracfone, I am DONE! Shocked

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi,SoftPuffin. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

to AlexTrac #1698042

Call - & struggle with one of your poor English-speaking Agents? One of my main complaints!

No, truly only call your company when I absolutely cannot avoid doing so! My apologies if too strong, but it is not a secret that Tracfone agents speak very poor/bad English.