2.3

I've been trying all afternoon to register my upgraded phone and add a year's service.One person can't do it all and transferred me, 3 times, to another number that cut me off after an hour on hold.

I'm waiting again to speak with them and already at 50 minutes on hold. I see no reason why the first rep could not do it all. I thought the cable companies were bad, Tracfone is the worst, bar none. I started at 12:30 pdt and it is now 4:15 and almost nothing has been accomplished.

They send work overseas and I know what people are paid in the Philippines.

There is no excuse for not having adequate staff to support customers.It appears that once they take your money, they are done.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tracfone customer care from Tracfone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tracfone to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most no contract. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tracfone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Delaware, Ohio, United States #1159710

I had the exact same experience!

This is definately the worst company!

to Anonymous #1159748

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

to AlexTrac #1159892

my phone # is 503 926-4780

to Anonymous #1159890

I always knew that I was not the only customer affected.

After 5 hours on hold on the phone, I posted on Facebook and got a prompt request to contact their chat line.The chat line resolved all the issues in 10 minutes.

My voice line was still on "ignore" with a message every few minutes telling me how important my call was to them.After chat fixed my issues, I hung up my voice line after sitting there 2 hours and 20 minutes and never reaching a live person.

to Anonymous #1142683

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.