My second round with TracFone - they just lost a 10+ year customer.A year ago was so disgusted that I stopped using the phone, it would not update and I lost over 1500 accumulated minutes.

Need a temporary phone now, re-activated, bought new time card, phone works, but their website would not accept the PIN number on the phone time card. Did not like the touchy touch screen of the old phone, so went to BestBuy and bought a keypad type. Once activated, I cannot use the time card as their site now says it has been used. Attempted to resolve with customer "no service".

Was told that their system had put the minutes on my old phone (even though it did not register on the phone or on the website), but because I was moving from a smart phone to a conventional phone the minutes could not be transferred. I went to my account to see if I could do the transfer through their website and my old phone had been removed from my account - no way I can transfer my time.

Tomorrow I'm buying another phone.First time I've ever complained like this, but they have the worst Customer Service I have ever had - twice!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.