I added a service card and requested it be activated immediately. My data usage did not reset.

It did on Straight Talks end but after 3 hours, 10 phone calls no satisfaction. They tried to use the excuse that I didnt hsve another phone to use so that they could check my ohone settings, yet another supervisor had me write down items to check and call back.

I came to the conclusion that it will most likely reset on my original service end date. Absolutely dealing with idiots that only read from a troubleshooting script and have no real experience with the product....let alone the communication/language barrier.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi. My name is Alex from TracFone Wireless and I have read your post.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through with your data service. We would really want to further assist you and work with your device. We need to troubleshoot it. Please contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Despite what you have gone through, I also would like to thank you for reaching out to us. Rest assured that we will improve our customer care.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help keywords with valuable information. Have a nice day.