Spent an entire day on hold with different Customer Service reps. Still didn't answer my problem. Finally got the new phone activated but they only gave me one third of the minutes from my old phone when they transferred the minutes!

I spent literally hours on hold with these folks. None of the 5 different Customer Service Reps were able to help me. They would tell me that I needed to talk to a different dept. & would transfer me to someone else who also couldn't help & didn't know any more than the 1st person. Do they train any of their people at Trac Fone?

This Company is as bad as the Cable Company!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tracfone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tracfone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tracfone and tracfone customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We're talking about the same company!

AlexTrac
to Anonymous #1160883

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.