Ellendale, North Dakota

My year tracfone was up Jan.27 so renewed it Jan.26.Then comes in the mail my savings book Mar.6.

Called to get the extra 200 min. that was good Jan. through Dec.2012. I'm really pissed as I should have had the book by Jan.1 for the savings.

Called to get the 200 free min. for my year contract. She told me I had to add within five days of the card. Now how is that possable when I just got the savings book.

What a rip off. I'm going to tell all the people that I know with tracfones to call the better business bureau as I am.

Not a happy campre.Not used to getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

corp.patricia

I am Patricia and I work with TracFone.Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email to us.

We will fix this for you.Please include your blog name in your email.

Hi, this is JC with Straight Talk Wireless.I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com . My colleagues and I can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number.So you don’t have to retype this information, just copy your blog concern and email it to us.