Everett, Pennsylvania
Resolved

Update by user Oct 18, 2014

Filling more complaints... I once worked for Nextel.. I know cell phones

Update by user Oct 18, 2014

This is prehaps the worst cell phone company every.Read below.

Previous messageNext messageFull view

Blogs - Ticket Updated [#15162-665964]‏

Blogs - Ticket Updated [#15162-665964]

TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com Add to contacts 12:49 PM

To: cphillips734@hotmail.com TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com From: TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com (TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive.

Sent: Sat 10/18/14 12:49 PM To: cphillips734@hotmail.com (cphillips734@hotmail.com) This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Wait, it's safe! Christina Phillips, Hi Christina, We do not have access to your mother's call log history as well as we do not have a tool here to check the minute usage of the phone. It has been 3 weeks now that your mother has been using the phone since she added the last plan.

Actually, we can no longer replace the minutes. Thanks.

Thank you for your patience, while we respond to your inquiry.Blogs

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2014

Since I purchased a tracfone for my mom I had trouble with getting the minutes loaded and tripled as promised, had to spend hours on the phone with 'customer service'.My mother spent 30 dollars on a new phone card on Oct 1 st, 2014 however after making less then 10 minutes in calls all of the time was gone, she does not send text messages so where did they go?

I called tracfone today, the very, very, very, rude customer service people said they could not tell how the minutes were used or give them back, her call log notes less then 10 minutes of calls and no text messages.

They are just ripping people off, registering complaints with the FTC and BBB and any other site I can find.Don't get a tracfone it's just a scam artist own and run company in my opinion.

Reason of review: loss of 30 dollars in minutes and the cost of the useless phone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us.Thanks.