Tracphone sent me another phone since my PC complaint, the wi-fi doesn't work but it says on the box it is A reconditioned phone.ORIGIONALLY I purchased a new one SEALED in plastic.

The replacement has Verison tower service that works in dead zones where AT&T towers and I live and I had to go to the back 40 in snow to get connected to call 911. It has taken 10 years and multiple discussions with people I couldn't understand to get Verison towers. I e-mailed Tracphones customer service, here in America, to talk to someone who is one of, WE THE PEOPLE to insure me-of my domestic tranquility by connecting me to someone who speaks English a to get, YES, VERISON TOWERS that are available; do not take no for an answer, email, raise Cain if U R Able. I've spent a lot of money on TracPhone minutes, but, over the years it has saved me a lot of money as I only use it for business purposes, I don't play games or text while driving.

I hate the new technology but time and space moves on.

This person wrote the review because of "happy because i got verison towers, sad because i have no wifi or bluetooth." of samsung galaxy centura from Tracfone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tracfone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tracfone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.