trac fone shut off when I try to check voice mail.And does not stay on when I turn the trac fone on.

What a piece of JUNK I will be throwing this piece of JUNK in the trash today. What a RIPOFF. Can't get a hold of customer service. I wonder why, Oh I know it's because they know this trac fone is a piece of JUNK.

Now I am supposed to write 100 words or the message won't be accepted.

So here is the rest of the remaining words. JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK.

GOING WITH ANOTHER RELIABLE COMPANY.GOOD RIDENCE.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone. The most disappointing about tracfone cell phone service from Tracfone was getting ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.