Columbia, Pennsylvania

Almost 4 weeks ago my elderly mother's tracfone stopped working so I went to the Dollar store and purchased a new one for her.Called tracfone to have her number and the 310 minutes to her new phone plus I purchased another 120 minutes.

As of today Feb.26th it is still NOT done.Today I spoke with another person today and was told once again to wait 24 hours. I have talked to so many people and have received at least 9 ticket numbers. All said for me to wait 24 to 48 hours and I did and I am Still waiting. In the mean time my elderly mother who is in bad health has not had a phone.

. My mother's phone # is 717-826-2303 and the serial # for the old phone is 356467016167679.

The new phones serial # is 04052006377837 and YES it is a Tracfone.

Right now I am furious that this is taking so long to get resolved.Can someone PLEASE get my mother's new phone turned on with her phone number and all her minutes????

Thank you, Barbara McEvoy.....bjmcdellen@aol.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tracfone cell phone activation from Tracfone. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Tracfone to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was trying to add minutes to my phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tracfone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.