last October I lost my cell phone- one which I very rarely use - just for emergencies, no conversations - I'm 76 years of age and my income is monthly and tight. I had a LifeLong plan with TracFone cost of $5.43 w/30 minutes a month.

No extra's. Ok now, when I lost my phone back in Oct 2013 I got a new phone from TracFone. I was very specific about keeping my plan just the way it was, along with my phone number, mentioned it to the fellow taking the order. This is a replacement phone.

Clear enough? Well now here's the bump - without being told that the LifeLong plan. I said thank you and good day. Only to get a welcome letter from them - as a new customer - I would now get double minutes and my cost monthly would be $9.99.

I am still chasing my tail. Even after 3 calls where I very strongly insisted on speaking with a person with authority state side.

Now I'm told is not being given to new customers, only that the "Grandfathers Law" would give me what I needed - if I didn't update my phone. Getting nowhere I am very disgusted with the run around - I've cancelled out - If I have to pay more than I can safely do - it won't be to them ever again

Review about: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Comments