Tracfone - Unhappy with new phone battery life un-acceptable which is a moot point as it would not allow outgoing calls after being activated
wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only from tracfone - but not calls nor anything else from anybody else --- meanwhile my old phone was de-activated [old phone was working perfectly until that time] called customer service several times and got no satisfaction at all --- last person ended up telling me that the 'carrier' had just switched to 3g and that the phone would not work until they [the carrier] switched something else --- those comments set a flag in my mind as the old phone had been working on 3g at least according to the phone its-self ....after waiting again for hours and hours the new phone was re-activated however it still didnt work ...
called cust service once again and was told nothing could be done until a new battery was installed and it would arrive in 2 days --- to make a long story slightly shorter --- it arrived, was installed and was not much better than the first one meaning the phone still didnt power up very long - not even close to the 5 or 6 days as claimed --- meanwhile I called again wanting the new phone replaced w/a model from a different maker which in my mind should not have been a problem as I had purchased it from them - said question was never answered and still remains --- now they are both totally useless --- I also noticed that I was charged for shipping which according to the web site should not have been 'free shipping on orders over 19.99' .... now then, the old phone tells me that it has another unregistered sim card [which has been changed at their direction] which cant be re-activated ...
so now I have two trakfones that are useless not to mention my incoming phone number has been changed at least three times with out telling me what it is --- this has also cost me 15 or twenty paid for service days with out service ### so what do I want, you ask: my new U671c replaced with a model that works, activated and working and my missing service days restored to the amount they were before all this happened --- as you may have guessed so far I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER --- Very Sincerely --- M.B.Pickett
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Heavy indian accent
- Representatives incapable of taking action
- Defective product and useless
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."