Tracfone - Unhappy with new phone battery life un-acceptable which is a moot point as it would not allow outgoing calls after being activated
wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only from tracfone - but not calls nor anything else from anybody else --- meanwhile my old phone was de-activated [old phone was working perfectly until that time] called customer service several times and got no satisfaction at all --- last person ended up telling me that the 'carrier' had just switched to 3g and that the phone would not work until they [the carrier] switched something else --- those comments set a flag in my mind as the old phone had been working on 3g at least according to the phone its-self ....after waiting again for hours and hours the new phone was re-activated however it still didnt work ...
called cust service once again and was told nothing could be done until a new battery was installed and it would arrive in 2 days --- to make a long story slightly shorter --- it arrived, was installed and was not much better than the first one meaning the phone still didnt power up very long - not even close to the 5 or 6 days as claimed --- meanwhile I called again wanting the new phone replaced w/a model from a different maker which in my mind should not have been a problem as I had purchased it from them - said question was never answered and still remains --- now they are both totally useless --- I also noticed that I was charged for shipping which according to the web site should not have been 'free shipping on orders over 19.99' .... now then, the old phone tells me that it has another unregistered sim card [which has been changed at their direction] which cant be re-activated ...
so now I have two trakfones that are useless not to mention my incoming phone number has been changed at least three times with out telling me what it is --- this has also cost me 15 or twenty paid for service days with out service ### so what do I want, you ask: my new U671c replaced with a model that works, activated and working and my missing service days restored to the amount they were before all this happened --- as you may have guessed so far I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER --- Very Sincerely --- M.B.Pickett
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Heavy indian accent
- Representatives incapable of taking action
- Defective product and useless
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "bought 2 Norton Security deluxe 5 devices limit 2 per customer was supposed to get $20.00 instant and $40.00 easy rebate and when I went to staples easy rebate filled..."
- "I purchased 3 kohler, landena model number 2215 sinks believing that they were 21 by 14 because that was the e-faucets web page showed their the items description. I..."
- "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..."