Scio, Oregon

wanted phone with wifi connectivity - purchased a tracfone U671c had it activated and my air time transferred --- then trouble began --- the new phone received messages only from tracfone - but not calls nor anything else from anybody else --- meanwhile my old phone was de-activated [old phone was working perfectly until that time] called customer service several times and got no satisfaction at all --- last person ended up telling me that the 'carrier' had just switched to 3g and that the phone would not work until they [the carrier] switched something else --- those comments set a flag in my mind as the old phone had been working on 3g at least according to the phone its-self ....after waiting again for hours and hours the new phone was re-activated however it still didnt work ...

called cust service once again and was told nothing could be done until a new battery was installed and it would arrive in 2 days --- to make a long story slightly shorter --- it arrived, was installed and was not much better than the first one meaning the phone still didnt power up very long - not even close to the 5 or 6 days as claimed --- meanwhile I called again wanting the new phone replaced w/a model from a different maker which in my mind should not have been a problem as I had purchased it from them - said question was never answered and still remains --- now they are both totally useless --- I also noticed that I was charged for shipping which according to the web site should not have been 'free shipping on orders over 19.99' .... now then, the old phone tells me that it has another unregistered sim card [which has been changed at their direction] which cant be re-activated ...

so now I have two trakfones that are useless not to mention my incoming phone number has been changed at least three times with out telling me what it is --- this has also cost me 15 or twenty paid for service days with out service ### so what do I want, you ask: my new U671c replaced with a model that works, activated and working and my missing service days restored to the amount they were before all this happened --- as you may have guessed so far I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER --- Very Sincerely --- M.B.Pickett

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of heavy indian accent and representatives incapable of taking action. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tracfone unimax cell phone activation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Tracfone needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tracfone unimax cell phone activation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tracfone.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States #1300774

Cheap company do not ask or expect any good services of any kind. Overseas non support is what you get. They should not be in business..

Yonkers, New York, United States #1272964

Agreed they are not doing their jobs. Would like help and it is not there. Cheap service until things go wrong.

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

superpickett
to AlexTrac Scio, Oregon, United States #1144114

answered your 'comment' --- it appears that nothing is being done to correct problem(s) --- when can I expect anything to happen ??