I am seeing "no service" in an area (specifically my son's school) where we once had great service. 5 blocks away, at my house, we have service.

When I called Tracfone from the location in question, the customer service representative was very nice, but kept putting me on hold to speak with "someone from another department." I ended up being on the phone with them for 30 minutes for them to tell me I had no minutes left on my account. I knew this was not true, however, and when I returned home just minutes later, I received 2 text messages. I tried to do an online chat and they want me to be in the questionable location. While I understand the need to be at the location, I cannot spend another 30 minutes sitting in front of my son's school.

Surely there is some solution or at least troubleshooting to attempt. I am not going to add any more minutes to this phone until this issue is resolved.

Preferred solution: someone tell me why I can't connect and get me reconnected.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi NiftyPigeon304. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm very sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.