Im a service provider who relies on 24/7 phone service.After being a Tracphone customer for 3+ years I decided to upgrade my old Trackphone to a new Tracphone.

I was told by Tracphone to move my phone # to and activate the newer phone could take up to 24 hrs of downtime. This was acceptiable on Sunday. So after turning off service to my older model on Sunday morning they tell me my number is to old and they need to send me a new sim card to connect the new phone. I will get it in 3 to 5 days!

They cant turn on the old phone, cant activate the new one.

Im SCREWED!

Review about: Tracfone Sim Card.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Why in the *** would you use a secod rate provider like tracphone in the first place for any busness?. So was the couple $ you saved worth it

Tracfone - Service is barley working now. Tracfone "OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Tracfone - Stealing Minutes Tracfone "I damaged my previous Tracfone and bought a replacement. I called in to have the new phone activated and to have the minutes transferred. After 2.5 hours of..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more