i called tracfone because my phone wasnt working and guess what they did.

THEY HUNG UP ON ME!

this kind of stuff really *** me off i hope that company dies and never comes back

they shouldnt even be here there company isnt even in america and they rip us off i found a prepaid cellphone company and its only $30 for 1000 min. and the cellphones are better than verisons!

.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.bb.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

merryfatahiya

here for friends

Send e-mail to SuperCSR Elston: ELombillo@tracfone.com for assistance with your TracFone issues.

They stink.They don't care about cusomter service.

Took nearly 30 days to get a new SIM card.

They sent it to the wrong address twice and then argued with me about replacing the services days I lost and minutes.Offered a whopping 15 minutes for the inconvenience.

Tracfone is a joke! Tracfone "tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more TracFone customer service are IDIOTS! I'm done with them! Tracfone "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more