Cambridge, Minnesota

I got my son a tracfone for christmas, he tried to download a ringtone on the phone he had 78.00 minutes when he started this process.the phone stated there was a error and stopped the download and left him with 14.8 minutes.

I called tracphone and tried to figure out what happened and they said there was no way possible that it could have use 60+ minutes to try and download a ringtone and that he must have used them, he did not use them i saw the minutes right before he tried and right after.They said the only thing they could do was refund the 1.51 minutes that the download used and he was out the other 60minutes tracfone really sucks!

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Well ,I tried e-mailing Doctor TracFone and he never answered.

I did however get several calls from TracFone trying to sell me more minutes and to extend the service on this no-contract phone. ( How is that different than a contract?)

Needless to say , I am through with this crappy product.

Please send e-mail to SuperCSR Elston: ELombillo@tracfone.com for assistance with your TracFone issues. :sigh

My son wanted one for Christmas and it was cheap enough. It came with 20 minutes , which we watched slip away everytime he flipped it open. I tried calling his phone to see if it worked and that took more of his time.

What a rip-off.