Nebo, North Carolina

Stay very far away from this anti-service. To say the experience was an adventure might be accurate if you consider hours of bearing witness to incompetence (or maybe extremely poor training) an adventure.

I think I've memorized the serial number and SIM card ID from all the times I had to recite it (and type it in while lodging a complaint to TracFone directly.)

I have woods behind my house. So, I'm going to toss a baseball with one of my sons to warm up and then I'm going to launch both cell phones as deep into the woods as I can. Maybe the bears can use them, or more likely, they'll get a good laugh out of the *** humans who thought TracFone was a great idea.

Review about: Tracfone Sim Card.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

TracFone does not correct  own mistakes Tracfone "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more TracFone customer service are IDIOTS! I'm done with them! Tracfone "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more