Shavano Park, Texas
2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had my daughters phone for almost 5 years she had over 2430 min built up she had lost her phone so we transferd the phone back to her old one.They took all her minutes that she had added and put 90 days on the phone with no minutes.

So i called them they told me there were no minutes on the phone so i got into an argument with them they told me all they can do is take the minutes off the old phone they said were not there and divide them by 9 and that is all they could replace.

What the heck is this *** 270 min out of 2430 min that she had acumulated.Trac phone is a bunch of ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tracfone service transfer. Tracfone needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tracfone service transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tracfone.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.