Ordered newer phone. Got the phone and tried to activate it.

Called customer service to fix the problem after many hours on phone and being transferred from one person to another last person I spoke to said that the new phone I got had been previously activated so that was why it wouldn't take my information. Got mad and said I needed to get my current phone back online and I would return this Samsung phone. Representative said my phone was too old (3 years) and couldn't be reactivated. Then she canceled my account.

I have been a customer for over seven years.

I have lost all my accumulated minutes and my phone number. I just bought a new phone from consumer cellular and the tech tried to transfer my number to the new phone and discovered my account has been wiped out.

User's recommendation: Do not go with tracfone. Check out other service providers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TracFone Pros: Price and affordability.

TracFone Cons: Lousy tech support.

Comments

AlexTrac
#1945961

Hi Richard R. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Allow us to fix this issue as soon as possible. To further assist you, chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-****.

TracFone Reviews