1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been with tracfone for a few years. I had signed up for a triple minute plan.

This last time I noticed I didn't get the triple minutes. I called. At first they said I was on a different plan. then I demanded to speak with a supervisor.

He found I was indeed on a triple minute plan but that my last purchased minutes were not tripled. He said they couldn't give me those minutes but next time I purchased minutes they would be tripled. So I don't get what I paid for. Not only that but I also found out that carry over purchased minutes are not tripled.

You're better off with someone like MetroPCS. They use the same excellent network as their parent company T Mobile but also give you 4G LTE and now on their prepaid plans are also giving away some pretty good phones.

Avoid Tracfone.

Even when they know they're wrong they won't fix their errors so that they can make more money off you. They can't be trusted.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Would not fix a problem they admitted they were wrong on.

Comments

AlexTrac

This is Christian from TracFone Wireless. We apologize for the trouble.

Allow us to assist you further and gather the information. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH.