DO NOT BUY TRACFONE THEY'RE A SCAM! PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES ATTACHED TO THIS REVIEW, IT IS ALL EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURES.
I BOUGHT THE ZTE Citrine(r) LTETM PHONE ON THEIR SITE, IT IS ADVERTISED AS A 4G PHONE. THE PHONE ITSELF COST $26.55. UPON RECEIPT, I WENT TO GO ACTIVATE IT AND THE SCREEN SAID 3G! I CALLED UP AND TOLD THEM I WANT TO RETURN IT, NEEDED A RETURN LABEL, AND I EXPECTED A FULL REFUND. THEY SAID I HAD TO PAY TO RETURN IT, AND ONCE THEY GOT THE PHONE, THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE PURCHASE PRICE. THEY ALSO CLAIMED ONCE I BOUGHT AIRTIME THE PHONE WOULD BECOME 4G. AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MINUTES, I TOLD THEM I DONT TRUST THAT (I AM NOT TECH SAVVY BUT I KNEW THE AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G PHONE A 4G!) ABIGAIL (ONE OF THE SUPERVISORS, ID 511706) AGREED TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE AND RETURN S&H. I HAVE A WITNESS TO THIS CONVERSATION AND THE NEXT DAY I CONFIRMED WITH ANOTHER TRACFONE AGENT THAT ADDING AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G A 4G WITH JEN ON CHAT, SHE SAID THEY DO NOT REFUND RETURN S&H, BUT SHE WAS NOT A SUPERVISOR) THIS RUNAROUND KEPT GOING ON AND ON THRU CALLS AND CHAT, NOW THEY'RE ESCALATING IT. I SENT THE PHONE BACK ON 10/3 WITH TRACKING USPS AND THE COST WAS $7.97. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK TO ME WITHIN 48 HOURS AND THEY NEVER DID, SO I CALLED THEM, STILL ARGUING BACK AND FORTH AFTER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH AURA IN CORPORATE ID 515528. SHE NEVER TRANSFERRED ME TO THE BOSS. I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM TO GET NOT ONLY MY SHIPPING COST BACK BUT ALSO MY PURCHASE PRICE! $26.55 FOR THE PHONE AND $7.97 FOR RETURN S&H, TOTAL $34.52. AFTER A TOTAL OF T H R E E HOURS ON THE PHONE, TALKING TO SEVERAL TRACFONE EMPLOYEES, I SPOKE TO ALBERT, ANOTHER SUPERVISOR SUPPOSEDLY. HE ALSO PROMISED ME A REFUND OF THE PHONE AND RETURN S&H. THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE PHONE BACK ON 10/6 (I CONFIRMED THIS ON USPS.COM WITH THE TRACKING #). I HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING BACK YET!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- FALSE ADVERTISING, FALSE PROMISES (FROM 2 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS), SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE PHONE AND FOR RETURN S&H LIKE I WAS PROMISED FROM TWO SUPERVISORS, TOTALLING $34.52
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zte Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I order and pay for phone and service online. They send empty box with someone else's return label. I called many times and talk to many support people who..."
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "I checked my balance on 8-24-16 and had over 3800 minutes,4400MB data, 3300 text, and service was good until 10-13-16. Eight hours later I go to use my phone it..."
- "I buy Lays chips every week. I love them. But every bag has crushed chips when I reach the bottom of the bag. I am careful when storing them but..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I try to call theme about bad linens at Hospitals and medical treatment areas back in 2006 to 2013 if angelica can provide better linens then those cheap cotton blankets..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."