DO NOT BUY TRACFONE THEY'RE A SCAM! PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES ATTACHED TO THIS REVIEW, IT IS ALL EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURES.
I BOUGHT THE ZTE Citrine(r) LTETM PHONE ON THEIR SITE, IT IS ADVERTISED AS A 4G PHONE. THE PHONE ITSELF COST $26.55. UPON RECEIPT, I WENT TO GO ACTIVATE IT AND THE SCREEN SAID 3G! I CALLED UP AND TOLD THEM I WANT TO RETURN IT, NEEDED A RETURN LABEL, AND I EXPECTED A FULL REFUND. THEY SAID I HAD TO PAY TO RETURN IT, AND ONCE THEY GOT THE PHONE, THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE PURCHASE PRICE. THEY ALSO CLAIMED ONCE I BOUGHT AIRTIME THE PHONE WOULD BECOME 4G. AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MINUTES, I TOLD THEM I DONT TRUST THAT (I AM NOT TECH SAVVY BUT I KNEW THE AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G PHONE A 4G!) ABIGAIL (ONE OF THE SUPERVISORS, ID 511706) AGREED TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE AND RETURN S&H. I HAVE A WITNESS TO THIS CONVERSATION AND THE NEXT DAY I CONFIRMED WITH ANOTHER TRACFONE AGENT THAT ADDING AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G A 4G WITH JEN ON CHAT, SHE SAID THEY DO NOT REFUND RETURN S&H, BUT SHE WAS NOT A SUPERVISOR) THIS RUNAROUND KEPT GOING ON AND ON THRU CALLS AND CHAT, NOW THEY'RE ESCALATING IT. I SENT THE PHONE BACK ON 10/3 WITH TRACKING USPS AND THE COST WAS $7.97. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK TO ME WITHIN 48 HOURS AND THEY NEVER DID, SO I CALLED THEM, STILL ARGUING BACK AND FORTH AFTER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH AURA IN CORPORATE ID 515528. SHE NEVER TRANSFERRED ME TO THE BOSS. I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM TO GET NOT ONLY MY SHIPPING COST BACK BUT ALSO MY PURCHASE PRICE! $26.55 FOR THE PHONE AND $7.97 FOR RETURN S&H, TOTAL $34.52. AFTER A TOTAL OF T H R E E HOURS ON THE PHONE, TALKING TO SEVERAL TRACFONE EMPLOYEES, I SPOKE TO ALBERT, ANOTHER SUPERVISOR SUPPOSEDLY. HE ALSO PROMISED ME A REFUND OF THE PHONE AND RETURN S&H. THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE PHONE BACK ON 10/6 (I CONFIRMED THIS ON USPS.COM WITH THE TRACKING #). I HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING BACK YET!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- FALSE ADVERTISING, FALSE PROMISES (FROM 2 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS), SCAM
- Preferred solution:
- I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE PHONE AND FOR RETURN S&H LIKE I WAS PROMISED FROM TWO SUPERVISORS, TOTALLING $34.52
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zte Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."