DO NOT BUY TRACFONE THEY'RE A SCAM! PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES ATTACHED TO THIS REVIEW, IT IS ALL EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURES.

I BOUGHT THE ZTE Citrine(r) LTETM PHONE ON THEIR SITE, IT IS ADVERTISED AS A 4G PHONE. THE PHONE ITSELF COST $26.55. UPON RECEIPT, I WENT TO GO ACTIVATE IT AND THE SCREEN SAID 3G! I CALLED UP AND TOLD THEM I WANT TO RETURN IT, NEEDED A RETURN LABEL, AND I EXPECTED A FULL REFUND. THEY SAID I HAD TO PAY TO RETURN IT, AND ONCE THEY GOT THE PHONE, THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE PURCHASE PRICE. THEY ALSO CLAIMED ONCE I BOUGHT AIRTIME THE PHONE WOULD BECOME 4G. AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR 20 MINUTES, I TOLD THEM I DONT TRUST THAT (I AM NOT TECH SAVVY BUT I KNEW THE AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G PHONE A 4G!) ABIGAIL (ONE OF THE SUPERVISORS, ID 511706) AGREED TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE AND RETURN S&H. I HAVE A WITNESS TO THIS CONVERSATION AND THE NEXT DAY I CONFIRMED WITH ANOTHER TRACFONE AGENT THAT ADDING AIRTIME WOULD NOT MAKE A 3G A 4G WITH JEN ON CHAT, SHE SAID THEY DO NOT REFUND RETURN S&H, BUT SHE WAS NOT A SUPERVISOR) THIS RUNAROUND KEPT GOING ON AND ON THRU CALLS AND CHAT, NOW THEY'RE ESCALATING IT. I SENT THE PHONE BACK ON 10/3 WITH TRACKING USPS AND THE COST WAS $7.97. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK TO ME WITHIN 48 HOURS AND THEY NEVER DID, SO I CALLED THEM, STILL ARGUING BACK AND FORTH AFTER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE WITH AURA IN CORPORATE ID 515528. SHE NEVER TRANSFERRED ME TO THE BOSS. I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM TO GET NOT ONLY MY SHIPPING COST BACK BUT ALSO MY PURCHASE PRICE! $26.55 FOR THE PHONE AND $7.97 FOR RETURN S&H, TOTAL $34.52. AFTER A TOTAL OF T H R E E HOURS ON THE PHONE, TALKING TO SEVERAL TRACFONE EMPLOYEES, I SPOKE TO ALBERT, ANOTHER SUPERVISOR SUPPOSEDLY. HE ALSO PROMISED ME A REFUND OF THE PHONE AND RETURN S&H. THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE PHONE BACK ON 10/6 (I CONFIRMED THIS ON USPS.COM WITH THE TRACKING #). I HAVENT RECIEVED ANYTHING BACK YET!

1.7
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zte Cell Phone
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss FALSE ADVERTISING, FALSE PROMISES (FROM 2 DIFFERENT SUPERVISORS), SCAM / $35
Preferred solution I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE PHONE AND FOR RETURN S&H LIKE I WAS PROMISED FROM TWO SUPERVISORS, TOTALLING $34.52

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion