I've asked several times and all I get is "We are upgrading our system. I DO NOT WANT A NEW PHONE!!!

Please just answer the question as it is asked and if it sounds plausible I'll consider a new phone. If there is an alternative (e.g.

changing SIM card etc.) let me know.

I went to a lot of trouble to make my LG compatible with my new car and it works great. Find out why

User's recommendation: find out why you need a new phone!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AlexTrac
#1945970

Hi Michael D. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

All our major carriers are continually improving their networks and we need to migrate our customers who are currently using non-VoLTE devices. We have tailored several offers for our customers in hopes of building long-term loyalty. You can either receive a free phone or a discount towards the purchase of a new VoLTE phone. To learn more, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-****.

TracFone Reviews