i truly agreed i called for my mother in law phone for 4 times to activate her phone each time the tracfone agent claim that it was the previous agent fault and promises the minutes uploaded and the phone is active now i end up with inactive phone and nothing not even that the last agent i was trying to explain to him and understand why i have to call 4 times and activate the phone in each time. He told me that i talk too much imagine that we have no american customer service any more all i spoke with was people in India i guess. is that how tracfone manage their customers i don't think so.

Review about: Tracfone Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad company customer service, Company customer services.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

DISGUSTING.

AlexTrac

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.

to AlexTrac #1367124

STANDARD & PAT ANSWER WE RECEIVE FROM ALL PEOPLE AT TRACFONE.YOU DON'T REALLY CARE; IF YOU DID, WE WOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH PEOPLE WHO SOUND LIKE WE DO IN AMERICA.

NOT WITH HEAVY ACCENTS WE CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND OVER THE PHONE.

HOW ABOUT GIVING A GOOD PHONE NUMBER FOR RESOLUTION THAT IS "IN THE UNITED STATES", RATHER THAN EVERYWHERE ELSE.ALSO, TRAIN YOUR "OUTSIDE THE US CALL CENTERS" (people) FAR BETTER THAN YOU HAVE DONE TO THIS DATE.