Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania

I have a family plain with tracfone , 3 phones they automatically add min, each month. my phones all worked fine.

one did't automatically get my min. for the month so I call tracfone to have them added . they told me what # to punch into phone . It worked great before they had me put the numbers in my phone.

after putting in the numbers my phone would no longer work . It would not even turn on . after they had me try a few things and it would turn on they said I would have to buy a new phone . it worked great before they had me punch in there numbers.

it was there numbers that disabled my phone and would not replace it.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Comments

Hey Keith, instead of telling him to do exactly what he just did, why not give some better advice or stop commenting on people's complaints? Go back to being a tool for a sh*tty company and stay off the boards.

Kaunakakai, Hawaii, United States #230505

I have had a tracfone for years now and love it. I have experienced nothing but great service and low rates.

You probably should call customer service as they are always willing to help at tracfone. Anyways i think you should be thanking tracfone for their rates like i did instead of criticizing.