Sent TracFone a letter dated 10/18/2010 notifying them of my need to change my phone number since I was moving from Area Code 904 to 386.Gave them specific details of new address.

After that one computer printed letter and THIRTY (30) e-mails to Customer Service, they finally sent a new SIM card to an address more than FORTY miles away from where I live. A week before sending the SIM, they cancelled my old phone number which left me with NO phone service; but with 1289 minutes and 1042 service days remaining. What a bunch of IDIOTS they have working there!

I needed phone service, so I contacted AT&T and now have their cell phone service.I have also filed a complaint against TracFone with the Better Business Bureau (info@seflorida.bbb.org) in the Miami area.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

drallim
Tanjung Mas, Sumatera Barat, Indonesia #216345

I got TracFone phones for my two teens about 10 years ago. The numbers that they assigned them were a LONG DISTANCE call from our home phone. After getting nowhere trying to get numbers that WEREN'T long distance, we dropped them like a hot rock and got an AT&T family plan for the whole family.