Biwabik, Minnesota

I contacted Tracfone about 6 times because the computer was saying their was a problem with my account. The support technician gave me an e-mail adress that was suppsosed to be free for Tracfone customers. Instead I get time taken off my phone.

I call and talking to supervisor about the poor service I have been getting from customer service and how two lied to me and one was rude. The supervisor was just as rude and didn't resolve my problems either.

I had to keep telling her I could barely hear her and she would not speak up. Than she would get mad when I would ask her to repeat something.

Review about: Tracfone Account.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

I have had great service from Tracfone.Ever since i got thier Safelink service,i had beeen happy with the reception of calls.Four Bars in my area.(Must be using AT&T Towers!)Anyway,on New Years,they gave me bonus minutes!How Nice!

They are good for a decent carrier.It's texting that costs 3 units of airtime.I Love my W175g Tracfone.

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Tracfone is a joke! Tracfone "tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Tracfone - Lose Signal With No Help Tracfone "This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug. 1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more