Avoid Tracfone at all costs. First it took an hour-long phone call to get my phone activated. Then their webpage malfunctioned and charged me $107 four times. It took a TWO HOUR phone call to be reimbursed fot the triple overcharge. But the miniutes I paid for have still, one week later, not appeared on my phone, and I have no been on the phone for ANOTHER HOUR trying to get my minutes. I am on hold as I write this.

Clearly, they have moved their operation offshore and, although I feel sorry for the poor people working the phones, who must have to spend their entire day dealing with outraged cusotomers like myself, Tracfone's operations have obviously fallen to pieces. I had a Tracfone a year ago without these problems, but now they seem incapable of doing anything right.

Don't make my mistake! Stay away!

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Tracfone - Lose Signal With No Help Tracfone "This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug. 1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more