100% full Resolved
1.7

tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim card, this took 45 minutes and technician barely spoke English.

Received new sim card, called tracfone to activate phone, was told first technician entered wrong serial number, and they would need to send out a new sim card, this was over an hour on the phone, but this technician could speak English a little better.

Received another sim card, and after half an hour on the phone technician said airtime card had been used on a different phone, and tried to sell me a new one.

Went to the Tracfone contact us page, filled out the form three seperate times, but always the same result, the form doesn't even work, you can't even register a complaint with them.

then tried their online live assistance, I've included that transcript.

I've gotten nowhere with this company and you can tell from the attitude everyone has that their all used to dealing with irate customers and just don't care anymore.

Review about: Tracfone Sim Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dealing with them.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

tkirkevold

These people just continue to amaze me, I spent 15 minutes writing a lengthy explanation to Alex at tracfone so we can get this all worked out.

This is the reply I received about an hour later.

"Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. I checked your account here and your phone is not activated and the service pin that you added has been used.

Gail

TracFone Wireless"

MariaST
to tkirkevold #889062

Hi tkirkevold.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email again with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.Thanks.

AlexTrac
to tkirkevold #889063

Hi tkirkevold.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

AlexTrac

Hi tkirkevold.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us.Thanks.