Tracfone is a joke!

407 of 928 Tracfone reviews

tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim card, this took 45 minutes and technician barely spoke English.

Received new sim card, called tracfone to activate phone, was told first technician entered wrong serial number, and they would need to send out a new sim card, this was over an hour on the phone, but this technician could speak English a little better.

Received another sim card, and after half an hour on the phone technician said airtime card had been used on a different phone, and tried to sell me a new one.

Went to the Tracfone contact us page, filled out the form three seperate times, but always the same result, the form doesn't even work, you can't even register a complaint with them.

then tried their online live assistance, I've included that transcript.

I've gotten nowhere with this company and you can tell from the attitude everyone has that their all used to dealing with irate customers and just don't care anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Phone Activation
Review category
Telecommunications
review #548599 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tracfone? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
407 of 928 Tracfone reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
tkirkevold

Oct 21, 2014 #888356

These people just continue to amaze me, I spent 15 minutes writing a lengthy explanation to Alex at tracfone so we can get this all worked out.
This is the reply I received about an hour later.
"Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that. I checked your account here and your phone is not activated and the service pin that you added has been used.
Gail
TracFone Wireless"

1 0 Reply
MariaST

Oct 23, 2014 #889062

Hi tkirkevold. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email again with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com. Thanks.

AlexTrac

Oct 23, 2014 #889063

AlexTrac

Oct 21, 2014 #887992

Hi tkirkevold. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com. Please copy and paste your issue from this blog and include it in your email to us. Thanks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tracfone. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tracfone.
Filing a new complaint about
×