Featured Not resolved

Update by user Feb 18, 2016

First Tracfone sent me a sim card that was too large for my phone.Then they sent me a sim card that could fit in my phone.

But it didn't work.

Then they sent me another sim card that was too large.

Are they so incompetent?I wonder if they will ever get my phone to work.

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks.I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my old Tracfone ceased to function.

Twice I had to call Tracfone to restore my service. Twice they have failed to restore my service. They say the sim card in my new phone isn't working correctly.

The replacement sim card they sent to me was the wrong size.If you want further details, watch my video.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone and uploaded a video. The most disappointing about tracfone sim card from Tracfone was non english speaking customer service, live chat that doesnt work and defective sim card in new phohe , but reviewer liked cost when i used very few minutes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi.I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.

speedlearner
to AlexTrac #1111028

Once again your company failed to meet my expectations.After sending me the wrong size sim card, you sent me a malfunctioning sim card.

Your company told me that you had to send me yet another sim card. I have no problem with this, but I do have a problem with waiting an entire weekend to receive it. I'm infuriated that you can't send me the new sim card using overnight mail service.

Especially when you have erred so many times.I hope you will correct this and give me proper compensation for my continuing problem.