If all Tracfones are as bad as the one I have, nobody would be receiving any phone calls, so I don't know why anybody would buy any of them, word of mouth goes a long ways.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi CrispRaccoon835. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm sorry that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi CrispRaccoon835. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm sorry that you are displeased with the product and service. I understand where you're coming from, and I would feel the same way if I were in your situation. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.