1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Stopped service. Said I gave invalid credit card.

All bs.wanted $109.00.I have over 500valid mins. Can't even contact customer service without buying minutes. Second crazy issues within a couple of months. Chat person no help.

Told her I'm a longtime customer with health issues I need service. They only raise blood pressure. I believe it's done intentionally as I'm a triple minute phone user. Customer service has gotten worse over the last three years.

I need to find a cell service that is somewhat helpful. Tracfone is of no help to consumer. Told me to borrow phone to call them. My god just transfer to someone.

How can businesses treat customers in this way and stay in business? Tracfone used to be a decent company,what happened?

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I agree that Tracfone is intentionally disrupting the service of triple minutes customers. I bought and activated a triple minutes phone in early May, and I have had nothing but problems with it.

Customer service had me replace two sim cards, and both are "invalid." Now they replaced the phone with a POS Rebel which is not triple minutes, and does not yet work.

Just reads "emergency calls only." I am stubborn, and I am going to use up my 71 minutes left before I give up on Tracfone. They will not get another penny out of me, but I will get every last dime owed me out of them.

user81612266