every time you opened fone or touched menu or any button, minute on the phone were deducted.called tracfone and they fixed the fone but they refused to replace the 15 minutes that was lost due to the new fone being defective.

when i finally got to talk to the floor supervisor, all that she could say was i am sorry, but we ca not replace your minutes even when they were lost because the phone was defective.

trac fone has really sorry customer service.if it was their phone that had this problem it would be different story.will file complaint with the bbb

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Tracfone - Cell Phone Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Tracfone "This company is a scam and are crooks! Buyer Beware! I purchased a new phone thru a authorized retailer due to the previous phone not working. I was told that..." Read more Tracfone - Lose Signal With No Help Tracfone "This start on July 19-21 last month when I wasn't getting no signal for no reason then on Aug. 1st I email them saying that I'm not getting a signal..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more