2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I got an email from Tracfone offering an additional 30 in of talk time for adding 60 min to my account. When I tried the promo code , the website responded with "invalid code".

A on-line chat revealed that I got the email for a basic phone but I have a BYOP smart phone.

The online rep. refused to even consider backing the mistake with anything but 'sorry".

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

SuperficialWren

The Codes sent to my phone were all invalid codes. This is a total scam to make you think they are a legit company.

Never once has a code sent to my text ever worked as they said it would. I will never punch in another code again, as it is useless as six legs on a police dog.

AlexTrac

Hi NumberlessGiantPandaBear. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your complaint and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

to AlexTrac #1633499

I got the same run-around as the first time with NO answer about the business integrity of honoring a email offer that was sent in error.