Tracfone sends a free cellular phone and 68 free minutes per month under a government sponsored program.the problem is that Tracfone frequently does not send the minutes to force the clients to purchase airtime from them.

Don"t bother calling them because they will give you the runaround. Instead, access ASSURANCE WIRELESS through the Internet. This company will give you, free of any charge, a cellular phone and 200 minutes every single month.

No contract, no fees, or any charges at all, and you will get all the features, including long distance.Then you call tell Tracfone to kiss your behind.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

TracFone customer service are IDIOTS! I'm done with them! Tracfone "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...." Read more TracFone does not correct  own mistakes Tracfone "I recently purchased a new TracFone, on the TrackFone website, with the intent of transferring my existing cell phone number, and my unused 497 minutes, from my old TracFone..." Read more TRACFONE = SCAM Tracfone "DO NOT BUY TRACFONE THEY'RE A SCAM! PLEASE WATCH MY VIDEO AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES ATTACHED TO THIS REVIEW, IT IS ALL EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO AND THE PICTURES. I..." Read more Tracfone - Service is barley working now. Tracfone "OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more My order at Target online was cancelled 28 days after order was accepted Target "Target advertised a new service - shipping to Israel - in the beginning of September. I ordered items at Target Online on 9/6/2017. Yesterday 10/3/2017 , 28 days after the..." Read more Gifts To India - Fraud Website www.gifts-to-india.com Gifts To India "I had ordered Assorted pastries Birthday cake from www.gifts-to-india.com after looking at the picture on their website. It shows a variety of assorted pastries but I am shocked to see..." Read more