Tracfone sends a free cellular phone and 68 free minutes per month under a government sponsored program.the problem is that Tracfone frequently does not send the minutes to force the clients to purchase airtime from them.

Don"t bother calling them because they will give you the runaround. Instead, access ASSURANCE WIRELESS through the Internet. This company will give you, free of any charge, a cellular phone and 200 minutes every single month.

No contract, no fees, or any charges at all, and you will get all the features, including long distance.Then you call tell Tracfone to kiss your behind.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more This of 1-800-867-5753 is not the Tracfone Corp. Office Tracfone "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more