over the last three weeks, tracfone four times sent me an email thanking me for contacting them(which i didnt do) andmthen deactivated my phone, even though it has contracted service for 4 more years and 400 minutes. I then have to spend an hour or two with their terrible customer service to get my phone reactivated only to have them do it again a week or two later. Theres never a reason provided and no one cares that this has happened four times in 22 days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi PissedConsumer1520774. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize to hear about it. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can help you get this resolved. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

AlexTrac

Hi. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.