you will pay for your minutes and get double airtime as per the contract.however, you will go to use your phone one day and see 9 minutes left when in my case i had over 300 minutes left.

no one will ever reimburse those minutes. you will talk to a bunch of "reps" who put you on hold to speak to another one. i filed a complaint with the BBB which EVERYONE SHOULD DO and close this company down.

if complaints are not filed then the public loses and someone at the top monopolizes.clearly they do not need the money

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #595931

Tomorrow evening makes 96 hours since I ordered 240 minutes and I have still yet to receive them. I found no way to get in touch with a live human being about this, and the website's "support" forum doesn't even allow one to post at all. To top things off, when I posted a complaint on their Facebook page, two hours later, they replied with, "Sucks to be you don't it."

Yes, TracFone really isn't the best service, but the plans are affordable.I've had a TracFone for about 6 years, and I've only had a few problems with not recieving plan minutes.

YES, I agree the main customer service number is terrible, but the Corporate Headquarters line is FAR better. The company isn't total ***, it's just inconsistent with it's quality.

People these days are just really impatient and cranky.:roll

DON'T I REPEAT DON'T PURCHASE A TRACFHONE!!IT'S COMPLETE SCAM.

I ORDERED A PIECE OF TRASH! IV'E HAD THIS PHONE FOR THREE DAYS AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE IT.

I'VE CALLED THEIR SO CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT COULD TAKE 5 OR MORE DAYS TO FIX THE PHONE THEY SOLD ME.MOST HORRIABLE EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

tracfone is a complete scam.since i got my phone a month ago, i've received more "wrong numbers" and bogus recordings than I've ever had with any other service.

not only do they lose your minutes, they spam your phone with worthless calls to eat up what minutes you do have.someone needs to close these bottom feeders down!

to rob metcalf Orlando, Florida, United States #636264

I read this and thought WOW!! Thats exactly my complaint...bogus calls, even after adding the number to a DO NOT CALL list...still getting them night and day...it's complete bullcrap.

Tracphone isn't a scam. :roll

Well your complaints are working I was going to buy a tracphone but decided not to after reading all the complaints thank you