Don't go with Tracfone if you are trying to save money.Customer service is horrible.

You will be on the phone for the longest time and with no results. They will text you constantly with promotions that take minutes away from you and won't stop even when you ask. I could go on and on about my disappointments. The best thing about tracfone is if you rarely use your cell it is cheaper than having to pay a monthly fee but it comes at a cost too.

Find another way to save money.If they had better customer service and followed thru with correcting things it would be a fine to go with tracfone but they don't.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

You are all right on! Tracfone is deceptive, puts the consumer on hold for lengthy periods of time,refuses to issue refunds(even on the same date that order was placed)and just generally refuses to satisfy any consumer request. Website says "No Surprises" - too bad they can't live up to that!

I believe Tracfone has employees whose job is to phone the customers and leave long messages in voicemail, thereby causing the customer to waste valuable units deleting them. I say this because even though I identify myself on my voicemail greeting, I still get the long messages that have nothing to do with me.

I DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME WITH MY COMPLAINT, I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A LEGITIMATE ADDRESS FOR TRACFONES CORPORATE OFFICE?

I'M GOING TO WRITE TO THIS COMPANY THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY WHATSOEVER. OH WAIT, THEIR POLICY IS TO NEVER GIVE REFUNDS EVER, EVEN IF WE DELIBERATELY SCREWED THE CUSTOMER, AND ESPECIALLY IF WE SCREWED THE CUSTOMER.

ADDRESS PLEASE?REPLY TO evelie50@yahoo.com