Tracfone does dirty business.I am discontinuing my service after using the minutes that I now have.

I tried using a promo code that was on my tracfone for 20 extra minutes. I was kept on the phone for an unreasonable ammount of time and could not use the promo code although I had added the required number of minutes to redeem the code for my extra minutes. I was given a 7 digit number, and tracfone said they only send 5 digit codes. I am not happy!

I asked to speak with a supervisor and spoke with someone called Von.

Her ID # 57546.She kept me on the phone for a long time assuring she could correct the situation but in the end, I was told that she could not help me.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Cookeville, Tennessee, United States #707530

I am sick to death of tracfone and their bullcrap.Tracfone is the BIGGEST RIP-OFF of any phone people EVER!!!!!!!!!

I just bought some minutes for my phone and it wouldn't take my promo code for bonus minutes> I got the code from THEIR website and even tested it on THEIR tester and it did not work> Even though their tester said that the code was good. I called their customer service number for help and they used and wasted my minutes and wouldn't even make good on their promo code, even though it came from their website. I am so tired of being ripped off by tracfone.

I am going to report them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.To heck with you tracfone, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Cookeville, Tennessee, United States #687547

I had the same experience with the tracfone customer service people.They kept me on the phone too long, did not solve my problem, and would not give me back the minutes that they used up.

I had bought and paid for my minutes with my hard earned money and all I wanted was for the promo code that THEY gave me to work and it didn't.

they used up my minutes that I already had bought and paid for and cheated me out of my hard earned money i spent to get those minutes.SHAME on tracfone for being such a rip-off.

Tracfone takes aww

Kaunakakai, Hawaii, United States #230503

I would call back again. I have always had good dealings with tracfone so i think you may have just had a random incidence. Tracfone cares deeply about its customers thats why they offer such great rates.

to george #835160

im sorry but the rates are bull