TracFone - I need my puk code for my sim card

I need my puk code for my sim card
#1905411

Hi Jennifer P. This is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Let us help you retrieve your SIM card's PUK code. Just chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Have a nice day.

ID
#2097365 Review #2097365 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tracfone Cell Phone Unlock
Pros
  • Allow me to make calls
Cons
  • Lost all my data
Preferred solution
Getting my puk code for my sim card

If you value your business, STAY AWAY FROM TRACFONE!!!

1.3
I have tried to resolve my issues with this company well over 200 times. This is not an exaggeration, probably an understatement. I have called customer service so many times trying to rectify this problem, nothing changes. The reps lie, supervisors are rude and as far as I can tell totally incompetent. It would be nice to be able to understand what the reps are saying, unfortunately most can barely speak comprehensible English. I asked them to unlock my phone if they couldn’t fix the connectivity issue, won’t do that either. Do yourself a favor and run from anything to do with tracfone
AlexTrac

Hi ResponsibleDunker. My name is Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Order processing issue
This is one of the most deceptive and dishonest wireless service providers I have ever had the displeasure to be associated with.Even though their service is advertised as no contract and pay as you go they have refused to let me add air time to my phone without...

Totally don't hold themselves accountable for their incompetency rotten attitudes and hanging up on you rip off artists

View more comments
Poor customer service
unlock my phone

TracFone - No refunds or credit for non intentional transactions,refusal to unlock phone

You need to be extra cautious when dealing with this company especially online. Their website is fast and efficient everywhere except check out. It becomes VERY slow so you think your transaction didn't go through, so you can end up with multiple transactions you cant use, which of course they wont credit or refund. I also found extra for international calling which I cannot use. (I didn't uncheck a box?) THEY WILL NOT REFUND OR CREDIT, THEY WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR PHONE. Beware of dealing with them on the phone. I am not sure if the use your minutes when calling them, but they are slow asking you the same questions numerous times and taking a long time to even get the simplest questions answered. I was able to get a record of my transactions with them showing multiple transactions a few times. I was unhappy when I called them today and used a curse or two at them and they f bombed me right back. Now I am unable to access transactions or time left on my phone even though I have not received my phone from the new carrier for transfer or activation. I was cut off even with minutes and service days remaining. Very shady phone carrier. Would not recommend at all. BEWARE
AlexTrac

Hi ddalrymple. I’m AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

To further assist you in resolving your issue, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Naidelin

I spent a lot of hours last evening filing complaints with the FCC and BBB. Filing the complaints was pretty simple and fast, the time drain came with understanding transaction history I had printed from Tracfone website.

I was only able to get the last year. Turns out I found another instance of duplicate charges. No telling how many times this has happened in the years I had been a customer.

Even though I have tracfone for a few more days, I have been locked out of my transaction history, my minute & service days info. I am in hopes that the FCC and BBB will investigate this slimy phone carrier.

View more comments (1)
Medley, Florida
Tracfone Cell Phone Unlock
Pros
  • No contract
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Dont want one, wont deal with them, will take my loss as lesson learned

TracFone Reviews