Tracfone has done nothing but put me off for the last 12 days. They keep saying they are going to connect my phone but never achieve the work. I am really pissed since this is the second time this has happened in the past 5 months.

They do not issue refunds. Last September it took them 3 weeks to fix my phone and by that time I was with Verizon Wireless who is great. I thought I'd save some money and go back to Tracfone. Fooled me!!! Now I am trying to get my Verizon phone hooked back up.

Rita Logalbo

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Tracfone - Cell Phone Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Tracfone "This company is a scam and are crooks! Buyer Beware! I purchased a new phone thru a authorized retailer due to the previous phone not working. I was told that..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more