I bought 2 tracfones with unlimited double minutes.Phones did not activate in my area.

So tracfone said I have to exchange them for 2 cheaper phones. But double minutes would be transfered. I said ok only if I get my minutes. Got the new phones (junk).

Set them up agreed double minutes. Then bought a time card. No double minutes. Talked to them on the email.

With them lying and passing the buck. On the phone for over an hour and they said $10 on each phone credit I said no. I want my agreement. They email me saying they tried calling me on January 9th at 6:56pm Well it isn't even the 9th yet.

I have wasted hours and hours and lost money on them. I am working on going further.

Any class action please let me know.I have plenty of documented info.

rhanser2@gmail.com

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

I have a similar problem.Bought a tracfone after Christmas, loaded it with 400 minutes, only to find I have no signal in my area.

I took it back to target, they will only refund my phone, not the min.

So I called tracfone to get my reimbursement, and like you, they kept me on the phone for over an hour, only to say, "sorry sucker".Never again!!!!