This site advised to try & resolve your complaint before you write a poor review.HA!

With Trac Phone, you won't get a supervisor. Have had my phone almost 9 days now, it took 8 days to get the number ported. Do youself a favor, take the number that comes with the phone & notify everyone of your new number, your nerves will thank you. It's much, much simpler than trying to talk to someone who reads from a script and doesn't engage their brain to have an intelligent conversation that might possibly solve your problem.

They have you repeat the basics (name, address, phone number, sim card number, serial number)ad nauseum, with their sing-song voices they HAVE to repeat back what they've made you repeat (making numerous mistakes), then 15 minutes into the call you finally can present your problem they mysteriously have to start putting you on hold for 3 minutes again & again...the 3 minute flush, I guess. Each contact with them takes 30-40 minutes, with no resolution. They claim they'll add minutes or days back on...not worth even asking about.

Seems like we could enact a class action, their claims prove wrong- you can't call them 24/7, you can't do it online, you're basically screwed if you have to try and resolve anything.

What say you, America - we had enough of these ripoff artists ? ?

?I'm done with them.

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments