Crystal Lake, Illinois

Couldn't add minutes to phone went round with customer service found out they had my credit card

Related: Tracfone - Wtf???

entered twice which why that would make a difference.Ate up 35 minutes of my time on hold with totally rude customer service rep and technical support.Can you believe they charge you to top up your minutes if you call on their phone.

Also what have you got to do to talk to a live person.there are times where you need to talk to someone.

They make you go through tecnical support first before you can get a customer service person

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tracfone Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

cwl7454

Editors at PrepaidReviews.com give TracFone a 4-star rating (out of 5), praising its simple, low-cost phones and carry-over minutes. Customer reviews, however, give TracFone an overall rating of 2 stars, with many citing problems with customer service.

Tmobile Samsung Cell Phone Upgrade Review Tmobile "Not that this is my first HORRIBLE experience with T-mobile.. In fact, I am not sure I can recall an easy one.. There is so so so much disconnect in..." Read more Tracfone is a joke! Tracfone "tried to add more minutes to my phone, phone would not reactivate, called technician and after technician tried to apply minutes to phone was told I needed a new sim..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Wish - Dress Wish "i order the wrong dress, colour and size, i want blue colour and the size is xxlarge, and i want all others sizes to be xxlarge. Order no 5918e961558f48f7097f85df ...." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more