Couldn't add minutes to phone went round with customer service found out they had my credit card
entered twice which why that would make a difference.Ate up 35 minutes of my time on hold with totally rude customer service rep and technical support.Can you believe they charge you to top up your minutes if you call on their phone.
Also what have you got to do to talk to a live person.there are times where you need to talk to someone.
They make you go through tecnical support first before you can get a customer service person
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I order and pay for phone and service online. They send empty box with someone else's return label. I called many times and talk to many support people who..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. From day one there were problems with scheduling. The customer service and communication is awful. No one will..."
- "Had T-6 then rise took over about a year ago. My original plan was for 5mps unlimited data at 55.00 a month. Rise raised the rate to 61.00 a month..."
- "Pissed Consumer should allow editing.It is a world wide web publication and the author is, after all, the AUTHOR.Pissed Consumer has also posted star ratings on one of my reviews..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."
- "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..."