It took me 2 days after total run around to finally speak to someone with any semblance of sense.And that person (the supervisor) gave me no satisfaction whatsoever.

I can't go online to add minutes,(a computer glitch that they can't seem to rectify) I have to trek to town to buy a "new" pin number and call back, meanwhile my phone is deactivated and I loose any minutes I had. What a bunch of ***, a total ripoff. I spoke with "Jose", "Letica" "Sevilla" "Krystal" "Ameed"(who hung up on me) "Jeo" and "Elizabetha"(supposedly a supervisor). I'll bet they just passed my call to everyone in the office.

I will tell everyone I know NEVER to go with "CrapFone".They can kiss my ***!!!!

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Tracfone - Cell Phone Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Tracfone "This company is a scam and are crooks! Buyer Beware! I purchased a new phone thru a authorized retailer due to the previous phone not working. I was told that..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more This of 1-800-867-5753 is not the Tracfone Corp. Office Tracfone "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more