Coverage Area
Style and Design

contacted tracfone, lost all my minutes because i was a month late on added minutes. this is the second time this has happened, wifes phone before because they dropped 2G.

I understand i was late reactivated my flip phone. i don't think that gives them the right to not put my 1200 + back on my phone. i lost over 400$ because of this. Has anyone else had this happen too them ?

Just not fair !!!!!

so all in all they have raped me of 850$ spent on tracfone minutes. I am sure they do this purposely, look at all the money they are making from non returned minutes !

Review about: Tracfone Phone Service.

I didn't like: Tracfone, Bunch of theiving sob.

Comments

After being a 10 year tracfone customer I upgraded my lg tracfone to a Samsung tracfone and was robbed of of 10,000 text 4.50 gb of data and 10,000 minutes of talk time that were supposed to roll over from my previous tracfone, customer service could not find any record of my left over minutes talk and text on their system how convenient, what a ripoff. will not be buying tracfone ever again

AlexTrac

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution for that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.