I Bought a new tracfone and transferred my remaining minutes, phone number and days of service to my new tracfone.The phone would not connect to the browser so after an hour on the phone to try to correct the problem they decided to send a replacement phone.

I got the replacement phone and called tracfone to transfer the minutes, days of service and phone number to the replacement phone. They tell you to wait 4-24 hours for the phone to activate (ridiculous amount of time to be without a phone), so I did and I still could not send or receive calls. I called them to inform them of the problem and after being disconnected by one rep; I called again and spent 1 hour and 10 minutes on the phone with the 2nd rep, and got disconnected again. I called again and spent another 45 minutes on the phone with my 3rd rep of the day and the problem is still not corrected.

I have been buying tacefones for about 8 years and have only been having problems within the last year (the last 4 new phones I have bought-2 each purchase-one for me one for my husband.

I also believe that I live in the U.S.my rep should be in the U.S when I am calling and not in the Philippines or some other country.

Review about: Tracfone Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Tracfone?

Comments

#119684

The above sitiation describes my problems very well. the difference is I have been given the run around about transfer of my number as there was no problem with the airtime and minutes. I have been dealing with this problem for two months now with no resolve and I can't get through to anyone you will listen to the chronology of my problems.