2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I guess as long as everything goes along good, Tracfone in alright, but if you experience a problem and call for a representative be prepared. Over the course of a year I have never been satisfied with the language barrier, the professionalism, getting the rep to even understand my issues, or even have any backup information on my history.

I have mystically lost data, texts, and minutes several times.

Their overall computer system stinks and the reps can't follow past conversations. Tracfone is a Trac=phonny company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Customer Care.

TracFone Pros: Overall service.

TracFone Cons: Customer service department.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi EcstaticBear. This is AlexTrac from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize to hear about it. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH so we can further assist you with your concerns. You can also call us at 1-800-867-7183.

AlexTrac

Hi EcstaticBear. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. If you should need assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.