3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a letter notifying me that the 2g networks were being phased out. I went on line and ordered a new phone from the website they recommended.

I transferred my phone number and minutes to the new phone. The new phone does not work and after a half hour on the phone last week I was told that they would mail me out a free shipping label to mail it back and that they couldn't send me a new phone until they got this one back. It has been a week and no shipping label. I called today and they told me the label has not been shipped yet.

I have no phone and I am really disgusted with tracfone as my husband and I have been customers of tracfone for years.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. Gloria2016 is overall dissatisfied with Tracfone. the best about tracfone customer care from Tracfone was having the same phone number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tracfone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tracfone to other companies on our site.

Comments

AlexTrac
#1198405

Hi. I’m Alex from TracFone Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to TF.CorpResolutionTeam@tracfone.com.