I don’t know if this email will mean anything but I am a 6+ year customer of straight talk and have bought tracfones too over the years. Recently I started having issues with my calls -people on the other line could not hear what I was saying.

I first went to Apple to ensure it was not a phone problem and they ran all the diagnostics and confirmed it was not a hardware issue but a service issue. They took the SIM card from my phone & tried it on another phone and had the same problem-call went through but the person on the other end could not hear me. I called straighttalk and told them I had problems with all my phone calls and I tested the phone at Apple and looks like it needs a new SIM card. Straighttalk customer service said it wasn’t their problem and they were not going to send me a new SIM card.

They were incredibly rude to me and when I asked to speak to a manger I was told that was the last person I was going to speak with and they would not send me a new SIM card. I would have to purchase a new one and wait and pay for service while not being able to call anyone. I told them I was a loyal customer for over 6 years and they told me they don’t care. Now over $1.99 SIM card I am going to cancel my service and go to Verizon.

You clearly have no loyalty to your customers and the worst customer service I have ever encountered. This is no way to run a customer service business.

During the last 6 years I have referred all my friends to straight talk and have over 2500 followers on Instagram. I will make sure to let everyone know how bad your service is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tracfone Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

AlexTrac

Hi GratefulPanther333. I'm Alex from TracFone Wireless.

Thank for being a loyal customer over the years, and I want to extend my sincere apology for the unpleasant experience that you had with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

MariaST

Hi GratefulPanther333. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced with our customer service. We are determined to help you resolve your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.